Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Favorites of 2013

Hey lovelies! As the year comes to a close I thought I would share with y'all some of my beauty favorites of the year!
1. Urban Decay Naked Palette- this palette has an amazing colors! It's a little pricey but it is definitely worth it!
2. Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder- this powder does wonders! It is one of my staple items, it gives such a flawless finish when you use it.
3. EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint- one of my favorite lip balms by far, it does an amazing job and it smells great! 
4. Maybelline One by One Mascara- I love how this mascara makes my eyelashes look, and it doesn't clump! 
5. Thierry Mugler Alien perfume- the sent of this perfume is so unique and it is absolutely one of my favorites!
6. E.L.F Powder Brush- using this with the Rimmel powder leaves your face looking amazing and so flawless!  

Let me know some of your favorites of 2013 in the comments! Hope y'all have an amazing New Year!! 

Xoxo,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment